Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Continue daily meditation (Art goal? Yes!)
2. Take an oil painting class (I absolutely love watercolor but I thought it was time to expand my portrait options.)
3. Complete 50 small figure paintings. (Mat and frame them by the end of the year, have a solo exhibition of "50 Figures" OR sell them on Etsy)
4. Continue to exhibit at 4 or more group exhibitions.
5. Work on those blasted skin tones. "Lighter & brighter" will be my motto.
6. Paint 10 hours per week.
7. Sketch from life at least once a week.
8. Continue to blog, but spend less time on it. (It can be a real time sponge sometimes)
9. Write and deliver my second Toastmasters' speech
10. Enjoy it all. Delight in the discoveries, celebrate the successes and embrace the failures. It's all part of the ride.
Overall, my goal is to become a better painter. These 10 ideas will, hopefully, bring me a little closer.